StuffIt 2011 Windows - Best Tool for Basic expansion and compression.
Are you getting "Operation Not Permitted" errors when you try to open a Zip archive? Use StuffIt 2011 then. StuffIt 2011 can open those password protect Zip archives.
Need to send files securely? StuffIt 2011 can create encrypted Zip archives, too.
Do you want to send a Zip archive to a Windows user? Use StuffIt 2011 to Zip archives that don't include extraneous Mac data.
StuffIt 2011 creates and accesses email attachments and downloads, protects data, transfers files; Compress and expand; Encryption security and password protection; Protect againt data corruption; Send and transfer via email or FTP.
StuffIt 2011 could simplify your workflow with our quick drag-and-drop tool! Pack and send your files any way and anywhere you want them to go without worrying about the details.
Whether it's SendStuffNow, MobileMe, FTP, email, or local drives, create as many custom tiles in StuffIt Destinations as you want. Just choose a destination, a compression format type with or without encryption, and a notification option, then simply drag and drop a file onto a tile and it's off.
With StuffIt 2011 you can:
- Schedule Automatic Backups
- StuffIt SmartSend - Compress and Send via Email
- get compression, encryption, and expansion.
- create both ZIP and SITX archives.
- Simplify your workflow with StuffIt Destinations.
- Open compressed and encoded attachments and file downloads in over 30 different formats.
- Plug-in Support for iPhoto and Aperture
- Create Disk Images (.dmg)
- Browse & Modify archives without expanding them
Key Features of StuffIt 2011 Windows:
- Super-strong Encryption. Secure your compressed data with password protection with strong 512-bit encryption for SITX archives and AES 256-bit encryption for Zip files.
- Create Zip and StuffIt Archives. StuffIt 2011's advanced technology specializes in the compression of JPEG and WAV files with no quality loss. Shrink documents up to 98% of their original size. Use StuffIt to free-up space on your computer and to fit more compressed files onto CD/DVDs or other drives.
- Self-healing Archives Protect Against Data Loss. StuffIt's automatic archive repair abilities ensure your data's integrity over the long haul.
- Expand Compressed and Encrypted Files. StuffIt Expander (included with StuffIt and StuffIt Deluxe) opens files created with WinZip, 7zX, iShrink, SimplyRAR, Rarify, Rucksack (formerly iArchiver), BetterZip, RarMachine, GUI Tar, CleanArchiver, Springy, TarPit, RAR, Ez7z, Keka, and compression utility built into recent versions of Mac OS X.
- StuffIt Destinations combines the broad expansion support of StuffIt 2011 Expander and compression flexibility of DropStuff into a single application. Compression and Expansion operations are as simple as Drag and Drop.