TransMac is a Windows program that can copy files to and from Macintosh disks.
TransMac for Windows can open Macintosh format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, high density diskettes, dmg and sparseimage files.
Most disk types are supported including high density diskettes, CD-ROMs, hard drives, and most removable media (SyQuest, Iomega, Zip, Jazz, Sparq, optical, etc.).
Features include automatic file type mapping, HFS and HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) support, search disk by type, creator, or extension, read Mac multisession CDs, read and write disk images for purposes of backup or duplication, create Mac CD volume files that can be written to CDR or CDRW using external CD writing software. TransMac runs under Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Server 2008 or 2003.
- Read and write Mac format disks, CD/DVD(DL)/Blu-ray media, high density floppies and disk image files (dmg and sparseimage).
- Supports standard HFS (Mac OS Standard), HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) and HFSX (with case sensitive file names) volumes.
- Access Mac volumes on boot drive (like Boot Camp).
- Create, read and write Mac disk image files(dmg and sparseimage).
- Compress and expand (convert to iso) dmg files.
- Built in burner function to create Mac format CD, DVD(DL), and Blu-ray media.
- Burn ISO and dmg files to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Format disks for use on Mac.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
Any version of Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Server 2008 or 2003