Use Disk Doctors Smart Email Backup to Migrate and Backup Outlook Emails & settings.
Migrate your older version of Microsoft Outlook to newer version OR migrate from Windows XP / Vista to Windows 7 and more.
Backup your Outlook Emails and Entire settings with Disk Doctors Smart Email Backup.
Disk Doctors Smart Email Backup provides a secure backup for all your Outlook needs. Smart E-mail Backup is crafted with a simple interface that allows to save E-mails, folders, contacts, accounts, message rules, junk e-mail lists and signatures.
Smart E-mail Backup software helps to create backup and also restores the Outlook data which includes:
E-mails, address book, task, calendar, contacts, settings, notes, alerts, message rules and journal.
Outlook Backup can locate your entire personal file (pst files) attached with Microsoft Outlook. Disk Doctors Smart E-mail Backup provides an easy solution to backup all your outlook data and even it has the competence to burn backup archive to CD/DVD.
The effective internal scheduler helps to backup your e-mail settings periodically. In addition, the advance backup mechanism is capable of creating several restore points with respect to backup profiles.
Restore points adds flexibility to slip back to previous Outlook state without having to reconfigure complete settings in Microsoft Outlook. At any instance, maximum of four restore points can be created daily on cyclic rotation basis, which means four restore points are always available for flexible restoration without consuming much disk space.
Disk Doctors Smart Email Backup software facilitates in splitting the backup file to manage backup data on various storage devices efficiently. A Backup file can be restored on various versions of Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7) that you choose, where it symbolizes that our software is used as a synchronization tool other than accomplishing backup.
With Disk Doctors Smart Email Backup you can:
With ONE CLICK "Smart Backup," you can save lot of time by taking an automated Outlook backup. Once you activate the Smart Backup, Smart E-mail Backup gets to work.
- Take backup with ONE CLICK.
- Backup file created with this option can be used for both Restoration and Migration of Outlook.
It is very easy to Migrate Microsoft Outlook e-mail client with data from one environment to another. In general, migrate your Outlook, when you have upgraded Operating system and Microsoft Outlook.
Backup option provides a secure and custom backup option for all your Outlook backup needs. This option is crafted with a simple interface that lets you save E-mails, folders, contacts, calendar, journal entries, tasks, notes, RSS feeds, settings, E-mail accounts, message rules, junk e-mail lists and signatures.
- Create/Associate an unlimited number of backup profiles.
- Use various compression levels to save space on your backup. You can even split the backup file to manage backup data on various storage devices efficiently.
- Password protected backup file.
- Set up a scheduled backup daily, weekly or monthly.
Restore Outlook with already created backup profile or browse for saved Smart E-mail Backup file. Restore option must be used when you encounter any problem with Outlook data file or any corruption causing inaccessibility to your e-mails.
- Perform customized restoration to an existing Outlook profile.
- Restore your Outlook to a previous state using restore points.
- Password protected restoration
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Provides a smart and easy way to backup e-mail
- Powerful internal scheduler helps to backup e-mail settings automatically
- Helps to restore all your Microsoft Outlook e-mail and other settings
- Endowment to select the desired items of Outlook either to backup or restore
- Ability to backup the selected outlook items to CD / DVD
- Provides standard compression to your backup archive according to your constraint
- Password protect to ensure security of backup file
- Facilitates in splitting up of backup file
- Supports migration from one environment to another
- Compatible with Windows XP and Vista